- Module 0: explains the process of installing and using the programming environment.
- Module 1: introduces common computer programming concepts, e.g. integers and variables.
- Module 2: introduces the concepts of data types and flow control.
- Module 3: further discusses the concepts of flow control, introducing more data types and logic in computer
- Module 4: touches on the subject of aggregating data into arrays.
- Module 5: explains the differences between arrays and structures.
- Module 6: introduces the subject of functions.
- Module 7: discusses files and streams.
- Module 8: elaborates on the subject of the pre-processor and declarations.
- High school, secondary and 2-year college vocational students, college and university students studying IT and non-IT fields, career changers
- No previous knowledge of programming required