- Module 0: introduction to compiling and software development.
- Module 1: writing simple programs, the print() function, literals, operators – data manipulation tools, variables – data-shaped boxes, output vs input, strings and numbers.
- Module 2: making decisions in Python, relational operators, conditions and conditional execution, the elif clause, Python’s loops, logic and bit operations, lists – collections of data, sorting simple lists – the bubble sort algorithm, lists in advanced applications.
- Module 3: writing functions, arguments, returning a result from a function, functions and scopes, practising with designing and writing functions, tuples and dictionaries.
- Module 4: using modules, working with math, random and platform modules, errors and exceptions, characters and strings vs. computers, writing four simple programs.
- Module 5: basic concepts of object programming, objects, the stack – a procedural approach, properties, methods, inheritance, detailed anatomy of an exception, generators and closures, processing files, working with real files.
- High school, secondary and 2-year college vocational students, college and university students studying IT and non-IT fields, career changers
- No previous knowledge of programming required