- Module 0: explains the process of installing and using the programming environment.
- Module 1: introduces common computer programming concepts, e.g. integers and variables.
- Module 2: discusses advanced flow control and data aggregates.
- Module 3: introduces the subject of pointers, functions and memory.
- Module 4: examines ways to access various kinds of data.
- Module 5: gives an introduction to the fundamentals of object-oriented programming.
- Module 6: discusses the subject of inheritance.
- Module 7: considers the subject of exceptions.
- Module 8: discusses the subject of operators and enumerated types.
- High school, secondary and 2-year college vocational students, college and university students studying IT and non-IT fields, career changers
- No previous knowledge of programming required